APPLICATION FOR IMPROVING BUILDING ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Recently, saving energy is one of important issues in the world. Our RTD element can support the environmental solution.
For measuring temperature flowing in and out, a pair of RTD temperature sensors is used for calorie meter (heat energy meter). The pair of RTD temerature sonsors' resistance value should be the same or similar in order to precisely sense temperature in and out.
By using our RTD elements, we can offer great advantages as below.
- All of elements are provided after inspected the actual resistance value at 0 .
That is a great advantage for making a pair of temperature sensors that need similar or the same resistance value.
- The mass production system for thin film RTD temperature sensor elements achieved low price elements.
- The tolerances comply with JIS C 1604 and IEC751.
- The thin film RTD temperature sensor elements are EU RoHS compliant products.
- The stability is excellent even at high temperature due to the construction.
- Outstanding vibration and shock resistibility is improved comparing with wire wound types by circuit-sputter technology.
- The surface of thin film RTD temperature sensor element is coated with ceramic, so the element can withstand high voltage and show high insulation resistance.
- In addition classA and B, we can offer more accurate class1/3B, and lower cost class 2B.
- 10 pieces of thin film RTD temperature sensor elements are in a bag. (20 pieces for class 2B)
PLATINUM THIN FILM RTD TEMPERATURE SENSOR ELEMENT
|Resistance Value||Measurement Current||Dimension of
|Class||Operating Temperature Range
|CRZ-2005-1000||2.0x5.0x1.0||Pt 1000 Ω||not exceeding 0.5mA||0.25x0.15x12||
|CRZ-2005-500||2.0x5.0x1.0||Pt 500 Ω||not exceeding 0.5mA||0.25x0.15x12|
|CLASS||TOLERANCE ()||TOLERANCE AT 0(Ω)||TCR|
|1/3B (F 0.1)||(0.1+0.0017ltl)||0.04Ω||0.0038510.000004|
|A (F 0.15)||(0.15+0.002ltl)||0.06Ω||0.0038510.000005|
|B (F 0.3)||(0.3+0.005ltl)||0.012Ω||0.0038510.0000012|
|2B (F 0.6)||(0.6+0.01ltl)||0.025Ω||0.0038510.0000024|
DATA ON RELIABILITY TEST
|Item||Test Condition||Characteristic Value|
Room temp, 1000 hour
|R0 < 0.02|
200, 1000 hour
|R0 < 0.05 (200)|
400, 1000 hour
|R0 < 0.10 (400)|
Fixed on a rigid hardware andapplied to the vibration condition as below.
Frequency: 10 Hz to 150 Hz
Pull Cycle: 10 times
|R0 < 0.05|
|MODEL||STILL AIR||STIRRED WATER|
Without MgO----A thin film RTD element is loaded in a hollow metal protection tube(o12xt1)
With MgO-----A thin film RTD element is loaded in a metal protection tube filled with MgO(o8xt1)