PLATINUM THIN FILM RTD TEMPERATURE SENSOR ELEMENT: Pt100
- All of elements are provided after inspected the actual resistance value at 0 .
That is a great advantage for making sensors if customers need similar or the same resistance value.
- This thin film RTD temperature sensor element is small, so it can be fitted in a small diameter tube.
- The thin film RTD temperature sensor element achieved low cost due to the mass production system.
- 4. Outstanding vibration and shock resistibility is improved comparing with wire wound types by circuit-sputter technology.
- The stability is excellent at even high temperature due to the construction.
- 10 pieces of thin film RTD temperature sensor elements are in a bag. (20 pieces for class 2B)
|CLASS||F0.1(1/3B), F0.15(A), F0.3(B), F0.6(2B)|
||-20 to 150
(-4 to+302 F)
|F0.15(A)|| -40 to 300
(-40 to+572 F)
|F0.3(B)|| -70 to 400
(-94 to+752 F)
|F0.6(2B)||-70 to 400
(-94 to+752 F)
|THE NUMBER OF ELEMENT||SINGLE|
|RESISTANCE VALUE||Pt 100|
|MEASUREMENT CURRENT||LESS THAN 1 mA|
|LEAD WIRE'S MATERIAL||Au-Plated Nickel|
|LEAD WIRE'S DIMENSION (mm)
|TEMPERATURE COEFFICIENT RESISTANCE (TCR)||0.003851|
|STABILITY||200, 1000 hour
||R0 < 0.02%|
|400, 1000 hour||R0 < 0.04%|
|V=1.0 m/s||V=3.0 m/s|
|Still Air without MgO||-||0.10||0.49|
|With MgO Powder||-||0||0.08|
*2mA for Pt100 is out of standard
TECHNICAL DATA- RESPONSE TIME
PLATINUM THIN FILM RTD TEMPERATURE SENSOR ELEMENT
Response time to 63.2% (time constant) and 90% of temperature shift in stir water and still air when temperature shift from T1 to T2 is 100% is as follow.
|TYPE||SIZE||STIR WATER||STILL AIR|
|PLATINUM THIN FILM RTD TEMPERATURE SENSOR ELEMENT||1632||0.3||0.7||4.3||9.9|
|TYPE OF ELEMENT||THIN FILM RTD TEMPERATURE SENSOR ELEMENT|
|TEST TEMP.||T1:LOW TEMP. T2:HIGH TEMP.
T2:HIGH TEMP. T1:LOW TEMP.
|TEST METHOD||The product's measuring point is set in room temperature. Then, the response time is?measured at time constant and 90% of response time after it is put in stir water and still air that have enough temperature difference with room temperature, instantly.
Response time is an average of T1 T2 and T2 T1.
|STANDARD||JIS C1604 RTD|
This data is measured in a specified environment.
By the actual measuring environment, and condition, the result will be different.